Our practice includes a team with experienced lawyers that provide legal advice on all of the major M&A aspects.
Because this is a business segment, we manage the M & A issues in a more complex manner, by taking into account the secondary legislation (antitrust / competition law, investment management, and capital markets practices) to avoid a major impact on the client's business.
Our team has an excellent expertise on any M&A legal matters, including on:
- Legal assistance and representation in mergers and acquisitions and the preparation of specific “due diligence” reports;
- Legal assistance and representation regarding any type of legal „due dilligence” audit;
- Assessment of any type of transaction’s risks;
- Preparation and negotiation of shares and assets sale;
- Legal assistance and representation in complex corporate restructurings (e.g., mergers, reorganizations, disolutions, spin-offs, shareholder arrangements, joint ventures);
- Public and private acquisitions;